domingo, março 14

Best scene ever!!!


" MINA: Yes, my love, you found me.

DRACULA: My most precious life.

MINA: I've wanted this to happen. I know that now.
I want to be with you always.

DRACULA: You cannot know what you are saying.

MINA: Yes, I do. I feared I would never feel your
touch again. I thought you were dead.

DRACULA: There is no life in this body.

MINA: But you live! You live! What are you?
I must know! You must tell me!

DRACULA: I am nothing, lifeless, soulless, hated
and feared. I am dead to all the world
...hear me!
I am the monster the breathing men would kill.

MINA: But I love you.
Oh, God forgive me, I do. I want to be what you are,
see what you see, love what you love.

DRACULA: Mina, to walk with me, you must die to your
breathing life and be reborn to mine.

MINA: You are my love and my life always.

DRACULA: Then I give you life eternal, everlasting
love
, the power over the storm and the beasts of the
earth. Walk with me to be my loving wife forever.

MINA: I will. Yes, yes..."

Lindo, Lindo, Lindo....
Será que realmente há amores que duram uma eternidade???

7 Ruína (s):

Pronúncia disse...

Um filme que faz parte daquele conjunto que revejo com prazer e com uma banda sonora simplesmente fantástica!

Bom domingo

Mouli disse...

Não Carina...

E o Pai Natal tb nao existe ahahahahh

quer dizer eu acredito no amor eterno mas nao sei LOL

Bailarina disse...

Claro que há... Mas não os de hoje em dia!
Bjinho*

Sissy disse...

Lolol as últimas 3 falas dizem tudo aquilo que precisamos de saber...

Só Avulso disse...

Bram Stoker realmente sabia aquilo que escrevia. Muito bonito mesmo.
O filme também é muito bom. ;)

beijinhos***

LoVE disse...

Haja esperança, pois é nela que reside o futuro...
Eu já via amores assim, e continuo a acreditar!
KISS

Pinkk Candy disse...

ahhh, como adorei o livro, como ainda adoro, timeless, e o filme, mas o livro...
eu acho que sim, que há amores assim, I believe =)

xoxo