quarta-feira, janeiro 27

" Leave amor "

Adoro esta musica!!!

Incrivel, mas esta musica retrata muitas situações de relações que ja tive conhecimento!!!

Vou deixar aqui um excerto da letra e digam lá se já não conheceram relacionamentos destes:

"I hope it won’t be like before, with struggle all around us.
I wouldn’t stand it like before, when people talked about us.
I guess it wasn’t hard to see you had such a crush on me.
But it was easy to believe that you’d be cheating on me.
Someday will come and you’ll be gone,
Someday you’ll go and leave me.
Someday you’ll do it like before,
Someday you’ll do it for me.
I can not stand this anymore, you should have mercy for me.
My heart is not an open door, I never gave you the key.
So that my life can be happy,
So that my heart can be shining.
You’ve got to leave me amor,
You’ve got to leave me amor.
So there won’t be any crying,
So there won’t be any fighting.
You even think it’s surprising, you’ve got to leave me amor
Never try to get you back,
Getting closer to heart attack.
I don’t want to see you on my track. "

2 Ruína (s):

Saltos Altos Vermelhos disse...

não conhecia a música mas gostei! às vezes mais vale sozinho do que mal acompanhado ;)

Atena disse...

Palavras sabias!!!

Concordo plenamente!!!